Facebook Has updated almost every profile as time line and people gives the positive as well as negative response too. Many of people wanted to remove that and want their old profile of Facebook but they can’t cause Facebook does’t give this option. So there is a very nice tweak i found that is very helpful for those who want to remove their Facebook timeline. In this post i am going to tell you the steps and tool needed to remove that shit from your Facebook Profile.
How to Remove Facebook Timeline
There is a extension available for the Firefox and Chrome (coming soon for safari) called “timelineremove” extension. Just install it and activate it and enjoy your old profile. Here i am describing you the steps with a image for better navigation.
Download the extension
- go to timelineremove web site and download the extension by choosing your appropriate browser. It will highlight your browser just select it.
- Yeah and don’t worry about the Signature of plugin, it is official available on Google store as well. You can go and download from there too. Now Click on respective browser and download the plugin. (around 726 kb).
- Once it is download there is Box came asking you about the installation. Just click on install and all done..!
Activation of extension and uninstallation
As you click on install your browser is going to closed. You need to again open it and now you can access the settings of this awesome plugins. Well first of all check your Facebook profile. Here is mine..
Old memories gets refreshed..:) Yes here is your old profile Enjoy Guys.
How to Turn Over to TimeLine again
- If you want to move back to timeline again after some days then it is also so easy Just go to extension option and disabled the plugin. From Tools->extension.
- Now the window came with the option of extension. Just find the “timelineremove” and disable it and all done.
- Once disabled the plugin just refresh the Facebook and check out your profile. It is again TimeLine.