Are you looking for best free Shopify themes in 2022? Shopify is the back-end eCommerce platform of choice for hundreds of thousands of online shops. Managing an independent eCommerce platform on your own may be a dreadful chore, especially as your business grows in popularity and activity.
This is why so many companies, brands, individuals, and freelancers have chosen Shopify, an all-in-one solution for running an eCommerce store. The services offered by shopify themes free download are beneficial to everyone. With free Shopify themes, you may start an online store.
Despite the fact that free Shopify themes takes care of a lot of things at once, there are still some design issues that you’ll need to handle yourself. Managing the homepage’s appearance and feel, producing meta descriptions and author information for items, enabling external tools for deeper analytics, adding new material with the aim of increasing organic traffic, and other minor tweaks that add up.
24 Best Free Shopify Themes For Your Online Store in 2022
However, the market for free Shopify themes hasn’t really taken off in recent years, with only a handful of themes available for free when compared to platforms like WordPress or Ghost, but we put in the effort to collect pretty much all of the free Shopify themes that we could find; we say pretty much because it’s possible we missed some, but if we did, they’re extremely hard to come by shopify themes free download.
There will be a few extras at the bottom of the list to assist you to broaden your horizons in themes of free Shopify themes availability, but we’ll leave that to you to discover; for now, let’s start counting down the best free Shopify themes that are accessible for quick download shopify free templates.
1. Kalles (Premium)Kalles is a multi-purpose, versatile, and extendable free Shopify themes that can be used on any eCommerce site. Kalles can help you sell anything from clothing to plants to jewelry to shoes to electronics to lingerie to bicycles. There are more than forty demos to select from, each covering a different industry or niche.
And you may simply broaden Kalles’ capabilities by adding your own creative spin to it. The package includes a variety of useful features for quickly launching an online business. Everything is at your fingertips, from superb filtering and 3D product view to the countdown timer, nine headers, and more. By enabling Oberlo, you may even utilize Kalles for dropshipping.
2. Lezada (Premium)Lezada is a versatile and all-around free Shopify themes that will get you up and running in no time. This theme monster comes with a staggering 210+ home page demos, which is nothing short of mind-blowing. Without a doubt, there is something for everyone in Lezada. Whether you want to promote fashion, toys, cuisine, jewelry, glasses, coffee, watches, plants, or anything else, Lezada makes it possible.
Simply select the appropriate demo and go from there. Lezada also includes additional features like a giant menu, Slider Revolution, notification bar, Instagram store, and product quick view, to mention a few. You’ve thoughtfully packaged everything into one massive Shopify theme that gets any project up and running in a matter of minutes. Make Lezada adhere to your branding guidelines to the letter and flourish online.
Because this is the first-ever free Shopify themes developed by Colorlib, the bar for most expensive themes has been raised significantly. However, this theme is entirely free to use.
4. Roxxe (Premium)Roxxe is a strong and all-around free Shopify themes that comes with a massive library of over 68 demos to get you started. Use this tool for pretty much any online business you can think of, and it will work well. Additionally, you have the ability to alter and configure the default settings, allowing you to customize Roxxe to your exact specifications.
Exit pop-ups, newsletter subscription bars, countdown timers, testimonials/reviews, and product quick views are just a few of Roxxe’s additional features. Of course, this is only a small portion of the numerous practical and gratifying features that Roxxe provides. With Roxxe, you can get your online business off to a good start.
5. Wokiee (Premium)Wokiee is a Shopify theme that comes with a large number of pre-made layouts, elements, and components to choose from. Because of its multi-purpose approach, Wokiee may be used to promote fashion, technological gadgets, sports items, vitamins, novels, flowers, toys, and just about everything else that comes to mind.
With 59 demos, you’ll be able to select the perfect design for your eCommerce website in no time. Also included are a large number of content blocks, which you may combine in any way you see fit to get a page looking exactly as you want it. Many different applications, multiple product page designs, varied headers, and excellent performance are just some of the things that Wokiee has to offer. Click on the load more button to see the full list of features.
Wokiee also features a layout that is completely suited for mobile devices, ensuring a flawless shopping experience at all times. And if you’re looking for inspiration, you may start by browsing through the hundreds of different stores that are based in Wokiee and working your way up from there.
6. SupplyShopify themes are designed to accommodate stores of different sizes, including those with a greater selection of items. Because it will allow you to host a big supply of items on a template that was designed with digital/electronic businesses in mind, the term supply is apt for this template. The navigation has been created to allow customers to smoothly go from one category to another, with items like related products, top-selling products, and other product categories being presented to visitors on a regular basis. The navigation is simple and straightforward. When you take a look at the example styles, it becomes clear that supply can be used to create a shop theme for luxury products, as well as other commodities like furniture and other home furnishings.
That is the liberation provided by these incredible and free Shopify themes. It appears that customers who use the Supply theme particularly enjoy the search and navigation features, which highlights how simple it is for customers to explore items and, ultimately, make purchases using the theme. It works on desktops, mobile devices, and tablets, and has full responsive functionality.
7. Minimal VintageVintage stores are usually built to promote and sell products that range from vintage artwork to vintage clothing. Doesn’t always have to be about that though. There are plenty of Shopify stores that use this Minimal template to sell things like digital camera equipment, posters, clothe, fashion items, and more. Perhaps the most crucial feature of this Vintage template, is that it is highly customizable, and allows the store owner to focus on both the appearance of a product, but also the written content about it.
One of the customers who uses this theme was very fond of saying that although he is an absolute beginner with programming, installing this template took only a few minutes and it works amazing right out of the box. Sometimes templates and themes tend to be a little bit harsh of newcomers, so it’s good to know that Shopify works hard to ensure that even the least experienced store owners can quickly publish products on their new eCommerce platform.
8. BoundlessA vintage store is often constructed to advertise and sell a variety of items, ranging from old artwork to vintage apparel. However, it is not always necessary to be about that. Shopify businesses selling digital camera equipment, posters, clothing, fashion goods, and other items are using this Minimal template to get their products in front of their customers.
A key aspect of this vintage design is that it is extremely configurable, allowing the store owner to concentrate on both the visual appeal of a product and the textual information that is associated with it. Customers who have used this theme have expressed delight in the fact that, despite the fact that they are complete beginners at programming, installing this template took only a few minutes and that it functions flawlessly straight out of the box.
As a beginner, layouts and themes may be a little intimidating, so it’s comforting to know that Shopify makes it a priority to guarantee that even the least experienced shop owners can rapidly publish items on their new eCommerce platform.
9. AnnabelleWe are now entering the part of our roundup in which we will review Shopify themes created by other members of the online community. Annabelle is the first person on the list. There are several variations of free Shopify themes that can be customised to fit any sort of eCommerce shop.
While the first impressions are positive, once you enter Annabelle, a large front-page slider emerges in your view, which may be quite useful in bringing together some of your most important goods or product categories.
Nonetheless, the list of design features grows: there’s a homepage design, product pages, a page for product collections, and a very advanced filtering feature that integrates things like a wishlist, contact page, currency management, Google fonts, bootstrap, Font Awesome, Social Media and Payment Options. There’s even a unique blog design that you can use to write about what you’re envisioning, what you hope to achieve, and what you’re hoping to achieve.
10. BrooklynBrooklyn is a free Shopify theme that was custom-made for modern clothing shops and companies. It fits perfectly for these kinds of businesses. Brooklyn puts a high emphasis on branding because of its exceptional visual appeal. There are two different styles included in the bundle: a traditional style and a fun one.
Having said that, if you are seeking a more simple appearance, the classic style is your best choice. If, on the other hand, you are looking for something colourful and lively, you could go with fun. Furthermore, with Brooklyn, your online store will function flawlessly on all platforms, including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Additionally, it will show information beautifully on retina displays. Additionally, there is a slide-out cart, header slideshow, home page movie, and dynamic product grid, among many others in between. Make your website stand out with the amazing and spectacular Brooklyn and get your business off to a flying start on the internet.
11. DebutRegardless of the type of project you are embarking on, Debut is a useful free Shopify theme that will ensure that it is presented in the best possible light on the internet. With Debut, all of your items and your brand will be presented in a visually appealing manner. Additionally, you have the opportunity to choose between two distinct styles right out of the box. In addition to that, you may make minor adjustments to the style to ensure that it perfectly matches your preferences.
It goes without saying that when working with Debut, you will not be required to code or execute any sophisticated activities. The tool is suitable for everyone, including beginners and experts. There are also a number of features that will be beneficial to you. All of this and more can be found on Debut, which has everything from a slideshow and a live search tool to testimonials, a promotional banner and product filtering. Another way to enhance your website is by including a video that tells your story or promotes a new product.
12. NarrativeThe simplicity, originality, and originality of Narrative will immediately catch the attention of those who read it. And, when you combine the design with your compelling storey and great products, you’ve got yourself a winning combo on your hands. Three alternative appearances are available: warm, light, and chilly. Warm is the most traditional of them. Because each one is both motivating and jaw-dropping, you can expect a visually stunning end result that is sure to turn attention.
Narrative can be transformed into a fully working online store with minimal effort, stretching the boundaries of what is possible. Specifically, what makes Narrative stand out is its suitability for stores that sell only one or a limited number of items. You may also use it to create a landing page for your campaign. Other features include a hero video, a broad layout, a vertical slideshow, and fixed navigation, among others. It also has news and about pages, as well as a convenient menu overlay.
13. BeautySimple, but often known as Beauty, is a free to use Shopify template for eCommerce shops that can be installed in minutes. Beauty (Simple), as the name implies, was developed with retailers in mind, particularly those who wish to offer and promote beauty-related items to their customers. There is no rule that states the theme is only suitable for these types of websites, but the design works very well if you want to use it for the promotion of cosmetics, cologne, or other similar products.
They made extensive adjustments to the design in order to make it compatible with mobile devices. We were really taken with the design of the cell phone, and the attention to detail was very impressive. Installing social media icons for this theme should be straightforward, and there are some particular widgets, such as a fancybox, that you may enable or disable as needed. All Shopify themes have comprehensive documentation that will help you better understand how each theme works and how to make changes to them without affecting the overall design.
14. Fleur de lisFlorists, we’ve got something special in store for you! A Shopify theme designed specifically for selling floral items, along with some unique features and dynamic options to help your business look more realistic in its presentation. This gorgeous one-page template allows you to outline all of your available products in rows that are uniquely aligned and are supported by modern HTML5 elements that make the shopping experience more distinctive and enjoyable.
It is possible to build flower collections, debate different goods, and even talk about your company inside specific rows of the grid. It is possible to display which products have recently been added, as well as which products are currently on sale, using custom elements. Because of the way these elements integrate, it is extremely simple for customers to remain in sync with the store itself while carrying out all of their shopping tasks on the site.
15. EllaElla is a Shopify theme that is totally responsive and extremely adaptable, and it comes pre-loaded with all of the essential material you could possibly need. Every Ella user will have access to more than eight child themes and more than fifteen home page options. In addition, there are category, product, and blog pages available for your convenience, as well as a search function.
As a result, you can have your new online business up and running sooner rather than later with Ella. Simply choose from among the available materials and go from there. Ella’s additional features include a video slider, GDPR compliance, a size chart, one-click purchase, a lookbook, a wishlist, and several more features. Additionally, you may design your own header and footer. The Ella shopping cart is also mobile-friendly and cross-browser compatible, ensuring that customers have a seamless buying experience at all times. Thanks to Ella, you can start selling fashion or any other type of merchandise online with confidence.
16. ShellaShella is a top-notch Shopify theme that has a slew of features that will help you get back on track. Instead of sifting through the internet in search of the greatest themes, you’ve come to the correct spot. Shella is one of the options we selected since it is one of the most promising and technologically advanced. With a collection of more than 75 predesigned pages (and counting), you can immediately start creating waves online in no time.
Shella’s clean and basic design allows it to readily accommodate a wide range of different purposes and intentions without becoming overwhelming. While pushing clothes and accessories is a good fit for Shella, it is also possible to go completely against the grain. For the most part, Shella can aid you in promoting a wide range of products online, allowing you to expand your business to new heights without a hitch. Shella also keeps up with all of the latest web and technology developments, ensuring that the final product operates at the highest possible standard.
17. Gecko (Premium)Gecko is a visually appealing Shopify theme that can be used to sell a wide variety of products online. If you want to get off to a good start, you should not pass up the opportunity to look into this remarkable instrument. You will find a plethora of different samples in the package, which will cover a wide range of distinct niches and businesses.
Keep in mind that, while you now have twenty samples at your disposal, you can expect many more to be released in the future as part of the theme’s regular updates. Keep an eye out for more hotness from Gecko. Gecko’s other features include high-speed loading, drag-and-drop editing, a giant menu, product fast view, and product instant search, to name a couple. Gecko, it goes without saying, is also quite responsive, and it works flawlessly on all devices tested. With Gecko and the special benefits that come with it, you can get your online company up and running in a matter of minutes.
18. Sports StoreOne thing that sports businesses must keep in mind is that, in order to ensure that consumers receive what they need, an excellent navigation function is required. As a result, there is no doubt that we included this template because it does provide a navigation function for champions. You want your customers to be able to identify the most distinctive product combinations available, and this theme accomplishes that goal admirably.
The designers were elevated to a higher level of professionalism by the developers. They designed it for businesses with big inventories of merchandise to sell, but who also want lots of space at the bottom and header of their websites to advertise specials and provide basic business information. Given the fact that it is completely free to download, I am rather impressed with this theme.
19. WoodmartToday, Woodmart is considered to be one of the top free Shopify themes available on the market. It is an excellent tool for a wide range of entrepreneurs who are looking for a theme that is simple to install and utilise for their internet company. The usage of Woodmart provides its customers with access to a plethora of helpful and easy-to-customize features, such as custom blocks, category banners, product detail pages, and a plethora of other options.
Furthermore, there are numerous specialty demonstrations that have been pre-defined for you, allowing you to start your new online store in a timely and dependable manner. What distinguishes Woodmart as a standout site theme is not only its outstanding features, but also its overall functionality. It is extremely responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and it is really fast to optimise. Woodmart’s broad user experience, on top of that, will leave everyone with a positive impression. Besides being SEO-ready, Woodmart also comes with free lifetime upgrades and contains both the Revolution Slider and the Mega Menu plugins.
20. ManorManor offers you with all of the materials you need to get started on something new and exciting in a jiffy. With an abundance of features you can use to your advantage, it is a complex and one of the free Shopify themes available today.
Over 25 pre-made website demonstrations are available to choose from, ranging from fashion and furniture to a variety of other topics in between. Furthermore, you should be aware that you are not restricted to simply what is now accessible. You have the ability to swiftly and easily imbue Manor with your personal style at any time. When you purchase Manor, you get a killer drag and drop homepage builder, AJAX search, enthralling lookbook, giant menu, product filter, and a tonne of other cool features.
Of course, Manor is completely customizable, retina-ready, and compatible with all major online browsers…. Add your own unique logo, change the colours and even rearrange parts, and add or delete existing elements as needed. With Manor, you may do a variety of tricks to create the precise online business you’ve always dreamed of running.
21. MaxminThere is no need to seek further because we have gathered just the most technologically sophisticated ones now accessible in a single collection. Maxmin is here to assist you in growing your company’s internet presence and establishing a positive reputation. Because of its outstanding features and assets, you will be able to achieve strong and diversified functionality with this specific theme. With the four demos provided, you can quickly select how you want to present your items on the internet.
Using the convenient drag and drop page builder, you can design custom layouts and create an eCommerce page that is really unique. Essentially, you have the ability to personalise anything aesthetically. Maxmin is a highly adaptable theme that is great for multi-product sellers, but it can also be customised to be more specific. Connecting with potential clients is never a problem because of Maxmin’s cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility.
22. GeckoGecko is widely regarded as one of the greatest responsive free Shopify themes available right now. It is available for purchase on ThemeForest. Whatever your online business, if you choose to host your website on Gecko, your website will undoubtedly be a success.
Gecko can efficiently pull in more traffic and even improve sales for any type of product, whether it is clothing, shoes, or apparel, or any other popular item. Not only is Gecko completely responsive and mobile-ready, but the tool has also been tuned for high-end speed, ensuring that every consumer has the best possible experience on the site.
In its default configuration, Gecko is a fairly minimalist theme for establishing eye-catching online businesses. It includes a large number of demonstrations (15+), several interesting store layouts, and several different product detail styles. Furthermore, some of the other advantages of Gecko include slow loading and endless scrolling, the ability to convert it into your native language, and the inclusion of a cool product video thumbnail as a thumbnail.
23. BoutiqueIf you are looking for a Shopify theme that is completely functioning, you should try Boutique, without hesitation. Because of its numerous features and characteristics, it is one of the most effective and widely sought-after tools for online fashion businesses available on the market.
With Boutique, you have access to hundreds of options and complete control over how you want your online presence to look and function. Boutique is the ideal choice for you and your company, regardless of your specialisation. When you employ it to its maximum capacity, you enhance your chances of winning a significant sum of money.
By downloading Boutique, you have access to a wide range of distinct functions that may be used. Take advantage of the giant menu, more than twenty index pages, the evolution Slider, limitless header styles, and no fewer than ten footers, to name a few features. In a nutshell, everything you may imagine can be brought to life through Boutique. A Boutique, on the other hand, will appeal to people who want things simple and uncluttered.
In addition, if you want to make changes and improvements to the demo of your choosing, you may do so. Fastor’s other features include a shopping cart reminder, a countdown timer, age verification, Facebook chat, a Revolution Slider, dynamic checkout, and a 360-degree product view, among other features.
Using Fastor, you’ll never run out of ideas and alternatives for making things happen like a pro and creating demand for your products and services. Simply take action now and you will be able to get a page up and running quickly and simply.
When we set out to complete this roundup, it was clear that there would be a lack of free Shopify themes, but in the end, we came up with more free choices than we expected, and that is great!
So now, we could end the post here and call it a day, but to help you give more ideas and creative inspiration for what your next store could or should look like, we will outline a couple of amazing free Shopify themes from the premium sector. These are styles that designers have worked hard to perfect because their monthly salaries depend on selling as many copies of these templates as they can, and that means much more functionality and free Shopify themes for you to work with. Let’s get to it.