Are you looking for a kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks…? Many other methods for installing kinemaster for PC on Windows without Bluestacks or any other emulator are discussed here.
Kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks is one of the popular and easy-to-use video editing apps for Android, but many publishers want to use this app on their PC. But yet kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks developers didn’t release this app for PC use.
So if you want to use Kine Master on PC, you have to download an android emulator like Bluestcaks, Nox Player, Memu, LD Player, and Gameloop too. But if you don’t want to use Bluestacks, then go for other options.
How come Kinemaster is popular?
Kine Master PC is a very famous and popular video editing application for every mobile user. A lot of people use this application, and many popular YouTubers are using this software for video editing like Technical Dost etc. Technical Dost is a popular YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers who uses kinemaster for all of his video editing needs. From all these things, you have become aware of how popular a kinemaster for the PC is. Kinemaster’s ratings are much much better than other video editors’. It has more than 100 million+ downloads on the play store and it has a 4.5 rating. In this post, I have explained very well how to use kinemaster for pc without bluestacks.
Does Bluestack slow our computers?
Bluestack is a very popular and famous software for all computer users. With the help of bluestack, you can easily run all the applications on your computer, which applications run on your phone. Bluestack is the most used to play high graphics mobile games on a computer.
Problems with bluestack come from just one place. To run bluestacks, we need a computer of very high specification. If your computer specification is low, then it will not work properly on your computer and will slow down your computer. It will run properly on Windows 8 and higher versions of Windows 8. If you are using Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, then your system should be 32-bit.
The conclusion of all these things is that if you have a computer with low specifications, then do not use Bluestack because it will slow down the speed of your computer.
What are the basic system requirements to run Bluestacks?
- Your PC must have Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, If you are using Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, then your system should be 32-bit.
- On your computer or laptop, you must be an Administrator.
- At least 2GB of RAM on your computer.
- At least 4GB of disc space is free.
- The drivers for graphics should be updated regularly.
- Your PC must have a fast internet connection for smooth performance.
What is the Bluestack System Requirement for smooth running?
Please use Windows 8 and the above versions of Windows 8.
- You can use an Intel Core i5-680 processor (PassMark 3500) or a higher version of the processor.
- You can use an Intel HD 5200 graphics card (PassMark 750) or higher.
- HDD: SSD or fusion.
- Your PC must have a fast internet connection
use Kinemaster on a PC without Bluestacks?
If you want to use kinemaster pc download without using Bluestack, you need a different android emulator because Windows does not support any android applications. Therefore, you need an Android emulator to run Android apps. I have a list of some of the best Android emulators. You can easily use these android emulators on your computer.
If you click on the name of the emulator, you will reach the official website where you can easily download Kinemaster PC.
How to download Kinemaster for the PC without Bluestacks?
Here is a list of some other Android emulators other than Bluestcaks. You can choose any of the following methods to download kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks:
1. Nox performer:
- the Nox player and install it.
- Now run Nox and find the Google Play store icon and open it.
- Sign in with your Google account in the play store.
- Download Kinemaster and install it.
- Now you are ready to use it.
2. Memu (Memorial University):
- Download Memu from their site.
- Install and run Memu.
- Find the Google play store and open it.
- Sign in with your existing Google account.
- Download the Kinemaster app.
- Now enjoy editing.
3. LD Performer:
- Download and install an LD player.
- Run the LD player and find a play store.
- Search for Kinemaster and download it from the play store.
- Ready to use Kinemaster on PC without Bluestacks?
Step 1: Launch the Google Chrome web browser.
The extension requires the Google Chrome browser to run. First, you need to download kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks. The browser, if you don’t have it already installed, then visit this link.
Step 2: Go to the Web store.
The browser provides you the support of a Web Store which lets you download kinemaster for pc without bluestacks extensions securely. Enter ARC Welder in the search box, it will show you some results then click the ‘Add to Chrome‘ button, after a few seconds it will automatically be added to your Chrome.
Step 3: Open ARC Welder
Once you install this extension you will be able to access it from your top right Extension tab, launch it, then click on ‘Add your APK’ select the Kinemaster APK file. If you haven’t downloaded Kinemaster APK so far then visit this link.
When you start it, you need to config settings, then click ‘Test’. Arc Welder will launch the application. By following these steps you will be able to use Kinemaster on your computer without installing the BlueStacks emulator. There are various Android Emulators available in the market like NOX Player and Droid4x which can be run on low-end 2GB ram PCs.