Do you know how the value of my league account is evaluated? It depends on how many heroes, skin counts, rare skins, account levels (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond), influence points, riot points, and champions you have. These are the major determinants of the League of Legends.
Do you know how the value of a League of Legends account is evaluated? It depends on how many heroes, skin counts, rare skins, account levels (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond), influence points, riot points, and champions you have.
How much is My LoL Account Worth?
Having accumulated a whopping 32.5 million players since its release, how much is my league account worth has set an impressively high standard in the field of multiplayer battle arena games. That’s why gamers all around the world are constantly trading for LoL accounts. But before you jump head-first into a transaction, it’s essential that you get an accurate appraisal of what the League of Legends accounts are worth, be it in the case of buying or selling. With our handy League of Legends account worth calculator, you won’t have to stress over the possibility of not getting the best value for your money.
First things first! The player ranking is the primary consideration the account value calculator will look at to determine an account’s overall value. Like an ever-increasing crescendo, an account’s value will go up just as its rank does, from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, right up to the Diamond level.
Being a worldwide phenomenon that has millions of active players, the game makes use of multiple servers to accommodate the sheer volume of users. Our League of Legends Accounts Worth Calculator takes server choice into account to provide as close an estimate as possible for pricing.
Among the top servers in LoL are the following:
- EUNE (Europe Nordic and East): Located in Frankfurt, Germany, this server has the best network infrastructure, making it the top server choice. It is a multilingual server with players speaking English, Greek, Polish, and Romanian.
- Operating out of Chicago, the NA server is one of the oldest ones in LoL and remains one of the most popular in the game.
- (CN)- Hosting about 650,000 players, the CN server is easily the most populated of all. Note, however, that it isn’t currently possible to transfer to CN from any other server.
- KR (Korea)- To buy an account on the Korean server, players need a SIN, which is a number that is used to keep track of internet accounts.
- For players below 18 years of age.
How Much is My LoL Account Worth?
The player auction website is recommended for checking LoL accounts’ worth.
Step 1: You simply need to fill out all the fields.
Step 2: Once done, click on Calculate account value now. Make sure to write the right details for correct calculations.
Step 3: Check the estimated account value. That’s the real value of your account.
Step 4: Click on “ Sell your account now” if you want to sell it. You will be redirected to another page that allows you to buy or sell.
Step 5: The other option is to click “Browse similar offers”. On the next page, you will be able to see other accounts that are on sale. Scroll down to find the best offer.
How Much Money Did I Spend on League of Legends?
Would you want to know how much you spent on how much is my league account worth? Here is how to go about it:
Step 1: Go to this league of legends account worth evaluate its value.
Step 2: A popup will appear with your estimated spendings. If you are not sure of what you spent on it, open your LoL game.
Step 3: Check the emotes, wards, chromas, icons, champions, runes, and items. If you have bought any of these, it means that’s where you spent the most money. On the upper right, you will see the total number of the specific item in your collection.
Step 4: The items are arranged according to when you bought them. The more items you have in your league of legends account worth, the higher its value.
Where to Resell My League of Legends Account
a. Player Auctions website
Step 1: Open the Player auctions website.
Step 2: Create a league of legends account worth selling your LoL account. While creating the account, post the details about the account that you are looking to sell. Give elaborate information on the account specifications.
Step 3: Payment will only be released when the buyer confirms having received the league of the legends account value. The accounts are free to register, but a small commission is charged after selling.
i. Types of LoL accounts:
1. LoL smurfs – Sell LoL smurfs to make a good league of legends accounts for the value of money. Many players are always on the lookout for the LoL smurfs account.
2. All champ account – Building a champ account can be hard, but it is worthwhile. It can help you get some good returns.
3. Rare skins account – If you have a league of legends account value with rare skins like silver, kayle, young Ryze, and much more, it can be worth a lot of dollars. This is mostly when you have unique skins.
4. LoL gold account – If you have a Gold account, be sure it is worth a lot.
ii. Payment and supported regions
The LoL account payments are done in terms of dollars
The Player auction platform supports different regions such as North America, EU West, Eu Nordic and West, Oceania, Turkey, Russia, Latin America North, Latin America South, Brazil, PBE, Japan, Garena.